Meow Meow... 1? Meow Meow... 1?

Awesome score AND front page!

Congratulations, NCH! No need to review as it's constant success here and dA speak for themselves!

Random Brainstorm 6 Random Brainstorm 6

I'm not sure what to say, really

I loved it, quite frankly. It creeped me out at times, made me laugh and all around gave a sense of good arbitrarism. Really, more people should stop trying to make Allyourbase parodies, videos of themselves doing the same old worn out stuff and try working like this. 100% random humor gets my vote everytime

Jayce-Diaz responds:

cool. you'll probably like the other RBs as well.

pongo surprise pongo surprise

Well, I found it good

First off, I wanna say how I loved the photography you've used, the lighting, music, and the odd manipulation therin. Although this is a bit more abstract than newgrounds usually likes, it deserves a lot better attention than these locals give.
I'd have to say that this is an awesomopawa music vid, indeedy doo.

Dragonforce Dragonforce

Velly velly good!

I'm in awe as I play this game. Not only does it bring back the good old days of arcade classics, it's one of the highest in flashing quality I've seen. Excellent music choice, I might add.
The only thing that's bugging me is not something about the game itself, but the buckets of shrimp that report shitty rated marks just because "it was too hard". Word of advice to the audience, If it's too difficult, it's not that the game is shitful, it's the other way around.

Oh, and those that are confident that this is a rip-off of (enter your game here). It's not copying, it's a genre of game that's unfortunately no longer in the average arcade anymore.

DBarbarian responds:

Thanks

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

Yatta!

Is it just me, or did the previous review make absolutely NO sense at all? Couldn't tell whether he was dissing or saluting the game.. but I digress. great take on the classic, the vast gameboard is something to marvel over in this game, unlike its screen-wide pixilated cousin.
All in all, another addictive game from the miniclip productions

Nightmare Nightmare

Very good stuff, I must say

in fact, very VERY very good stuff, this is morso a professional-looking flash game than the likes i've seen of. good use of midi, which although doesn't work out as well sometimes, really synched with sequence of events during the intro.
the user below "Gamer98" (whoever the hell would come up with such a bland name) is, like the majority of users on newgrounds, a mindless cretin sufferin of ADD. I mean, really, (not to rant in my own review) who can't tell the difference between one genre and another?
oh yeah, once again, fantastic platform game, guys