Meow Meow... 1? Meow Meow... 1?

Awesome score AND front page!

Congratulations, NCH! No need to review as it's constant success here and dA speak for themselves!

Random Brainstorm 6 Random Brainstorm 6

I'm not sure what to say, really

I loved it, quite frankly. It creeped me out at times, made me laugh and all around gave a sense of good arbitrarism. Really, more people should stop trying to make Allyourbase parodies, videos of themselves doing the same old worn out stuff and try working like this. 100% random humor gets my vote everytime

Jayce-Diaz responds:

cool. you'll probably like the other RBs as well.

pongo surprise pongo surprise

Well, I found it good

First off, I wanna say how I loved the photography you've used, the lighting, music, and the odd manipulation therin. Although this is a bit more abstract than newgrounds usually likes, it deserves a lot better attention than these locals give.
I'd have to say that this is an awesomopawa music vid, indeedy doo.

Little Johnny episode 11 Little Johnny episode 11

Allright...?

I was initially going to write on why I didn't enjoy the re-used image files (eg- the boy's tongue was upside-down?) but The moment I read "Newgrounds_Rox" mind-blowingly retarded review. I can't help but laugh in disbelief ( a ten-year-old who ends his reviews with "This has been a rating from Newgrounds_rox PEACE OUT Y'ALL!") at the utter irrelevance of his insults. Now that I look back on this cartoon, it's allright, the voicing was absotively clear of studio noise or static, the music wasn't annoying, and the production of some of the scenes was pretty good. I guess it shows when the average is held to the upmost shittiest, the average looks a lot better than initially.

This is Karen This is Karen

Whoah, what was with that last guy?

That Cracky0 is a pretty messed up hater, in my opinion. First Downing whoever he can to denounce your flash and then claiming it's his? Very much similar to the homeless who stop you on the street, blathering on how Roosevelt stole his eyes.

But I digress, A fucking funny flash you got here, man! It may not be as long a sketch that some are bitching about, but that's not the point. What really got me in was the father's voice acting; fanfuckingtastic. I mean, it wouldn't 've been the same without it

supoib

Dis-illusioned Pirate Dis-illusioned Pirate

By the look of it, you don't take critisism well

To put it bluntly, this is the worst animation I've seen, and the loop was very generic. I'm sure it would've made better if it was a cartoon strip, or something to that effect.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Who the fuck are you?
Also, this was the first Flash animation I've ever made.

Second, I only respond badly to abusive reviews. There's a BIG difference between someone saying:

"Well, I didnt like this or this and this"

and someone writing:

"HOLY FUCK YOU SUCK! NEVER MAKE FLASH AGIN YOU RETARD!!!!"

Unfortunately, Newgrounds, I have noticed, has filled with more and more morons who write along the lines of the second example. Puts me in a bad mood.

You've never reviewed any of my stuff before so I have no clue from where you came, but sorry for whatever.

And let me repeat, this was the first cartoon I ever made.
And beleive me, if this is the worst you've seen, you haven't seen much, man.

Duck and Cover! Duck and Cover!

Absotively awesome

Ah, nothing quite like educational films to let the public assume the government's got everything under control.
Great flash, by the way. For some reason, it made me laugh every time that duck showed up (perhaps because of my inane joy of ducks, hehe)
Hilarious parenthesis following the narration as well, overall fantastic work

Health Warning Health Warning

A very good first flash, I must say

Ignore the last guy, anyone who has the initials TvP is a dick.

As for your first flash submission, it was a pretty good start. I know mine was a pretty shitty beginning, but this sets a good level to begin with. Although the sound was a good shock to my ears (And I had my headphones on loud, too.. ouch). A lot of static there, a piece of fabric, like a sock, protects your mic from getting that bzzt effect of any wind.

Do continue the flashing, It's a great start.

xBecx responds:

Sorry. I have NO idea how to work anything. My sis is the one who owns a flash crew and all of the equipment, including the mic. She basically tossed it at me and said, "Go ahead. Scream if you like."

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Psychologicly hilarious

Ohh, the coming-of-age tale between a boy and the obstacles he must face on the road of life. Truly a flash for the ages...

now that those who read reviews before they watch the cartoon are out of the way and gotten tired of reading, Lemme say that cartoon was ha-fucking-larious as well as morbid in a brain annurism sort of way. It's unnoticable at first where it's coming from, but it slowly catches up to the idea that the only escape from Raffi is death..

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, man.. yeesh

Happy Eazterrrrr Happy Eazterrrrr

Don't listen to these angsty angsty Ngoers

I think this is the bee's knees, lemme tell yeah. Something doesn't need violence to be funny (despite what anyone with an IQ of a bucket of shrimp'll say). Gore is funny on it's own, but c'mon, people.

It's simple, it's short an' sweet. You made your concept clear as a whistle which goes a lot farther than any Retarded Animal Babies episode lurking 'round. I especially like the animation; frame-by-frame makes it especially enjoyable.